A 15 feet high and 2.5 feet in diameter stone pillar, lying in the field can be seen in the south of Belkhara Village, near Ahraura Dam in the district Chandauli, U.P. It is about 3 km from Ahraura town, which is 44 km from Varanasi and 54 km from Mirzapur. It has two inscriptions and image of Lord Ganesha with few litters in between the inscriptions. The upper inscription is the record of Raja Lakhan Dev of Kannauj dated 1196 AD. Ahraura Can be accessed from Varanasi & Mirzapur both by frequent bus service & from Ahraura take any local transport or by taxi direct from Varanasi or Mirzapur.