Situated on the bank of River Ganges at a distance of 35 km from Ghazipur & 105 km from Varanasi, in Ghazipur district, U.P.
This very small Vyas temple is located in Shahpuri locality of Mughalsarai township of Chandauli district,U.P. at a distance of about 18 km from Varanasi Cantt. Railway Station.
The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is generally believed that Shivling installed in the sanctum sanctorum of the temple came into existence on its own.
Zamania town was founded in 1566 by Ali Quli Khan, the Governor of Jaunpur and was destroyed by Fazil Ali Khan in 1757, however it was rebuilt later on by Chaudhari Mohammad Azmal.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in