Dharmapur is located at about 6.7 km from Jaunpur and 65 km from Varanasi in Jaunpur district, U.P. A Shiv temple is located here, which is supposed to have been built by the King of Jaunpur.
The place is famous for the Ashram of Durvasa (son of Anusuiya), where in ancient times students from all over used to come to gain knowledge.
Gauspur is located at a distance of about 14 km from Ghazipur, which is about 70 km from Varanasi on Ghazipur-Ballia road & stands on the old high bank of river Ganges.
Ghazipur city has been famous for its opium factory, which is the largest in the world and started by British India in 1820.
Gurudwara Teg Bahadur (9th Guru of Sikhs) is situated on the bank of River Ganges at Sangat Ghat. Guru Teg Bahadur & Guru Govind Singh both stayed here.
This place is located in the northwest side of Ghazipur district, U.P. at a distance of 118 km from Varanasi.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in