Robertsganj

The Fort was earlier ruled by Kharwar rulers but later on it came into the possession of Chandels.


The cave is located at a distance of 40 km from Robertsganj, in Dubara Valley of Dala township in Sonbhadra district, U.P.


The Ashram was started in 1954, with the inspiration of Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant. Functioning of the Ashram is based on Gandhian Philosophy and about 250 villages are covered by the Ashram.


This idol is located in Mau Kalan village, at a distance of about 25 km from Robertsganj, in Sonbhadra district of U.P.


The dam is located at distance of about 23 km from Robertsganj on the Robertsganj-Churk road, in Sonbhadra district, U.P.


This temple is located in Mau Kalan village at a distance of about 25 km from Robertsganj in Sonbhadra district of U.P.


Subcribe to our Newsletter

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in