|Location||Located at a distance of about 76 km from Robertsganj in Govindpur, in Sonbhadra district, U.P., India|
|How to reach||Accessible by bus/taxi via Renukut-Muirpur road|
The Ashram was started in 1954, with the inspiration of Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant. Functioning of the Ashram is based on Gandhian Philosophy and about 250 villages are covered by the Ashram. Activities of the Ashram include Silviculture, Weaving of Khadi clothes, Blanket weaving, Ayurvedic Medicine, Agriculture, Dairy, Oil Mill and provides employment on monthly wages to the residents of the surrounding villages. A group of representatives govern the Ashram activities.The centre has its own Gobar Gas Plant, Hospital & a High School. People who are working on Gandhian Philosophy often visit this place.