|Location||Near Saraswati Ghat & Nehru Ghat/Naini bridge on Yamuna bank road, Allahabad, U.P., India|
The park has been built at the place where Lord Caning read the declaration of Queen Victoria in Nov. 1858. Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya decided to build a memorial at that place. A white stone memorial with four addorsed lions on the top of the pillar was constructed in the park. The foundation of this memorial was laid by then Governor General Lord Minto in 1910.