Holy-Trinity-Church

Holy-Trinity-Church

Holy-Trinity-Church

This is the first church of Allahabad city (U.P.), India. This 19th century church was constructed in 1839 under the supervision of lieutenant Sharp & was designed by Major Smith. The church was consecrated by Bishop David Wilson, on 19th Feb 1841. It contains memorials from the Gwalior campaign (1843) & the mutiny (1857). (Timings- 8:30am & 5:30pm during summer, 9am & 5pm during winter)

Videos